A plastic coating, water based, specially formulated for the automotive industry, as an exceptional rustproofing and abrasion protection (gravel guard) material. Substitutes the traditional asphalt/rubber based products with a solvent free, plastic product. Can be applied on primed, painted or top coated surfaces. A cross linked polymer coating of 0.5mm to 1.5mm (20-60mil) thickness maintains its original elasticity for many years without cracking or peeling.
Apply with Economy Gun (RA/88) or air assisted spray equipment (pails & drums).
- Waterborne, no VOC’s
- Dries to a beautiful matte black finish but can be top coated with Total Coat Finish for a high gloss appearance.
- Exceeds Salt Spray Mist Corrosion Test (GM4298p) 1000 hrs
- Outstanding anti-chipping performance (Gravelometer test GM9508p)
- Strong adhesion on metals, fiberglass, wood and painted surfaces
- Single component product, no additives or mixing required
- 1 year shelf life (keep from freezing)
- 1 qt covers 10-15 square feet
- Do not apply on asphalt based undercoatings.
Bottle = 1 qt, Case = 12 bottles
Pail = 18 qt, Drum = 50 gal
This product is now available for online purchase!
MSDS for Undercoating-Gravel Guard (TC/UC)
Application Directions for Undercoating-Gravel Guard (TC/UC)
You must have Acrobat Reader to view the MSDS and Application Directions for this product.