Spray gun designed for the application of single component polyurethane foam, packaged in pressurized cans. The gun enables the user to adjust the product flow, thereby reducing waste. This gun is equipped with an extra long barrel to facilitate applications in excessively low or high areas (sub floors, insulation etc.). The gun is hermetically sealed, which prevents hardening of the product in the gun. Both the basket and the gun are coated with Teflon for easy cleaning.
- Teflon coated body
- Easy to clean, reusable
- Stainless steel needle
- Universal basket, Teflon coated
- Barrel length: 31 in.
- Total length of gun: 36 in.
- Net weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Teflon valve ball
- Packaged in cardboard box
- Individually tested
- Made under ISO 9001 certification
- Made in Italy
Download User Manual for Foam Guns
- Knob - a larger ergonomically designed knob for improved grip and easier adjustment of product flow.
New knob has a safety feature that prevents it from coming out of the gun.
- Nozzle - the new nozzle with " needle Control" keeps the needle suspended in the center of the barrel.
This guarantees even wear and air tightness while activating the trigger up to 150,000 times.
- Needle packing - a newly engineered "Self Cleaning" needle packing assures air tightness during long use.
- Handle - a more ergonomically designed handle allows for easier grip and better control during application.